The situation is continually changing and we will be monitoring any government updates. For more information on the national lockdown and what you can and cannot do please visit the government website https://www.gov.uk/coronavirusBooking Cancellation
If your booking falls within the government lockdown, we will move your dates or offer a refund.If your booking falls outside of the government lockdown, your holiday will proceed as normal.If you still want to cancel your booking outside of lockdown then the normal terms of the cancellation policy will apply.Changes to bookings
The following will apply. Please contact us if you would like more information.We are delighted to re-open our doors, however, the travel industry is a long way off getting back to normal, and the safety of our guests and housekeepers is our top priority. To this effect, there will be some changes to our normal operation so that the property can be thoroughly cleaned between guests, and cleaned as safely as possible.On arrival
• Please do not arrive any earlier than 4pm – as the Cottage will not be available.
• The property may be lacking some of the soft furnishings, games, welcome packs and entertainment equipment that we are normally proud to have for guests, so please bring your own board games etc if you desire.On departure
• Please depart the Cottage promptly at 10am at the latest.
• All bedding and towels are to be bagged in bin-bags
• All bins to be emptied into bin-bags and placed in the location designated in your welcome pack.Covid-19 symptoms
• If you or a member of your party is showing any symptoms of Covid-19, or you have been in contact with anyone who is - then you must not travel to the property. In almost all cases this should be covered by your travel insurance, but if not please speak to a member of our team.
• If anyone develops symptoms while on holiday, the entire party must return to their respective primary residences immediately.
• While we are doing everything possible to limit the chance of infection, we cannot be held liable should anyone fall ill on holiday.Special circumstances
• To ensure everyone’s safety, we reserve the right to cancel your stay at any point. This is unlikely, but, if this happens you will be fully refunded. As the pool is located at a neighbouring holiday complex there is a chance it might be closed at short notice due to Covid restrictions which is beyond our control.